National Dog Database
Legal review of this module was undertaken in July 2014 and has been updated to reflect changes required.
This module provides guidance material and processes to assist councils about use and access to the National Dog Database including entry of data, management of data and understanding messages that councils may receive from the database requiring action.
- Data to be Collected
- Dog Owner Refusal to Provide Information
- Breed Verification by Local Authority
- Breed Verification by National Administrator
- Colour Verification
- Access to National Dog Database
- Requests for Information
- Data Duplication
- Error Messages
- Warning Messages
- Information Messages
- System Notification Messages
- Infringement Record Notices